Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Isn't That Vierd!?!...

I watched this Korean movie "Castaway on the Moon." It's about some guy who tries to commit suicide b/c of losing his job due to downsizing and failed to do so. He ends up on a deserted island underneath a bridge in the middle of a river that runs adjacent to the city. Not able to get off he then decides to stay and is forced to survive. I have encountered my fare share of homeless through my spurlunking and have witnessed what people are capable to survive off of found objects and such. I don't think i could recommend this movie to anyone so dont watch it haha unless u are incredibly bored like i was. It did show a side of humanity that isn't shown much. Our resourcefulness and ingenuity driven by necessity. Throughout the story one of the main characters was obsessing over making/eating Black Bean Noddles. It was more than enough persuasion to convince me to ask my Korean friend to take me to get some.



Came across this Peace Tea Green Tea made by Arizona. I liked the art on it and after some research found out that they have additional flavors along w/ different art. So i will be on the look out to collect some...



Sign revisited. I guess the person who wrote this went back over it b/c it was faded...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...