Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Given the Chance...

I haven't had Fins in such a long time ever since they subtracted to one location. The original one in La Jolla. I got my K 38 a steak burrito w/ a fish taco combo w/ an additional fish taco b/c it was fish taco Tuesday...

The water was soo clear today that it shined emerald green and teals and you could actually see to the bottom. Here i could see a few garibaldi swimming around...


These suckers are so fast and like to wedge themselves in cracks when exposed to the air. I had to use half of a mussels shell to scoop him free...Love the color and fill...

I used to frequent the tide pools on the regular and i liked to poke the sea anemones b/c i like the texture of them. They are under water yet they still feel sticky...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...