Sunday, May 2, 2010

Powerlifter...

Convoy Tofu House. I got the Tofu stew w/ beef, clam, shrimp, and a Dragon Cali roll. Which is just a California roll w/ eel on top...Verdict...The tofu stew was served in a small ironclad bowl and came out boiling hot. They provide an egg for u to crack and insert into the soup urself which i did horrible at. The amount of food was substantial enough to make me full w/ out a sushi roll. The Dragon Cali roll was nothing special...



Scrub Jay sighting in Homies back yard. I havn't seen one of these guys in a long time...



Homie spraying his bottom runner for his bike. I happened to have extra paint for him to use...



Nazca Grill i think...Peruvian food. I got the beef steak w/ fried banana and fried egg. It reminded me of Filipino food...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...