Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ole...Ole Ole Ole.......Ole...Ole...

The World Cup is Back!!! South Africa. I really want to save up for 2014 to go to the World Cup in Brazil. You think it's crazy there for Carnival, i can't even fantasize how it will be for the WORLD CUP. Epically Crazy Fun! Im not a stats/numbers man and haven't researched much or follow football/soccer as much as people would assume. I just love and always will love the game in itself. I know it very well and enjoy watching it tremendously. My Europe team is Netherlands, Asian teams Japan/Korea, Americas obviously USA but mostly Argentina. I think overall Spain/Brazil will do very well. I don't know why but i love girl fans that paint their faces...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...