Monday, August 22, 2011

Life Is A Precious Gift and One You Can Not Keep Forever...

Night Bloom Cereus plant blossoms flowers once a year and only for one night. These plants produced a bunch of flowers one night and i noticed a bunch of 3 flowers that didnt bloom and thought id like to get a time lapse of it for when they do. I set up a couple of canvases as a backdrop and put some lighting. Yes that is a fluorescent from an aquarium. I thought hey were going to bloom the very next night but they did not. Instead they did the second night after. I set up my Gopro to take pictures at 2sec intervals and started around 6pm...


I think the footage turned out well. U can see some flys in the video as these flowers produce a very fragrant scent when opened...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...