Sunday, October 16, 2011

Advance To The Next Level In The Game...

Here we go again. Fil Am Fest 2011. I dont know why this happens but most of the time when i get a chance to paint live at an event i always try things ive never done before. It puts a lot of unnecessary pressure on me because i am experimenting and often times am unsatisfied with the result. And the fact that it is in front of a crowd of strangers /peers makes it more of a challenge. I understand the value of pushing/challenging ones self and being able to perform in uncomfortable situations but i like to showcase my best at the time if people are going to see it. Anyway here is my piece, this lil umbrella weilding girl. I should have outlined the hair, done a better job on the eyes, made the hands better and filled the umbrella with a more intricate fill...


Romali! What can i say, this guys a BEAST!. 100% freestyle, no references. Makes me want to simultaneously quit and inspires/motivates me to push myself to become more proficient with the craft as a whole...


Aura assignment done for a color theory class. This is the name of a classmate Brad whom likes mortal kombat,assassins creed, ICP and unloaded a fire extinguisher down his pants at a concert. And he also plays Dungeons and Dragons hence the double d's...




Some of these critters i find kinda cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...