Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wilbur: I think you're beautiful. Charlotte: Well, I am pretty. Nearly all spiders are good looking. I'm not as flashy as some, but I'll do.

I need to stop speeding up footage so that the videos are actually watchable...Heres the latest endeavor w/ video editing...the cockroach escaped and we fed the local spider some little moths that congregated around the light next to the spider web..clever spider spinning its web by a light...the spider wasnt actually in its web when we threw the moth in..it was up on a support beam and i guess it had part of its web attached to one of its legs to feel for vibrations b/c when the moth was stuck to the web and struggled, the spider nearly instantly read that and pounced...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...