Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Memory Projects A Soft Warm Image of You...

I was cleaning my room the other day and was going through my piles and piles of magazines i have. I was surprised to see how much i doodle and leave myself little notes...This is a Beautiful Decay issue "Not Made In America" featuring probably my favorite artist for the past 5 or so years. I went to the Beautiful Decay release party in which Aya Kato was there signing issues. I was such a fool that i actually tried to speak Japanese to her b/c she didnt speak any english. I think i asked her if she speaks any movies instead of speaks any english haha...Anyway i also brought the poster i had of this cover and she signed it as well as my magazine. Peep her work


I know i have a picture w/ her ...found it haha here it is. I noticed my keychain i used to rock, it was a voodoo doll samurai. I miss that guy. They are all hand made from a single string. http://www.voodoodoll.com.au/catalog/index.php
But unfortunately like all my cool key chains i loose them after a while, excluding my cool little frog ive had for years now...


On one of my trips to Taiwan i made an effort to meet up w/ a graff artist Dabs http://www.dbsk1.com/
He was cool enough to hang out w/ me for a little bit @ his shop and sign an article he wrote about the graff scene in Taiwan that was in that same Beautiful Decay issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...