Monday, November 16, 2009

Refresh Your Mind...




My mom just got back from a 3 week trip back to Taiwan. She asked me if i wanted anything from Taiwan and i told her Airwave Gum. I have only seen it sold in Taiwan and it is a Wrigleys product. It is the most potent gum that my mouth has ever experienced. Itll clear any amount of congestion that u may have and it comes in assorted flavors. Ive only had the original one and am looking forward to trying the new ones. So if u see me around ask me if i have any on me to try them out..Chances are if i have them on me ill offer u one anyway...

When my mom got back i jokingly said "did u bring me back a Taiwanese girlfriend?" and she laughed and responded. "No, but i was going to ask this nurse if she wanted to...Me: Wanted to what!?...Mom:I don't know be a pen pal, but her last name is Sunday." Me: confused comical facial expression

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...