Sunday, September 26, 2010

With a Little Help From My Friends...

1st time @ Kobes Swap Meet and i LOVED it!!! I was on a mission to seek out a Super 8 camera. I will def be going to the swap meet for when i move out to furnish my place haha...

TVC...



Finally found one. I think it was the only one there. The guy asked for $8. I left then came back and told him id take it for $5 cause i would still have to buy batteries and film and that the film is really expensive. So i found myself w/ a new toy!..Hopefully its still functional and i can find me some 8mm film...



It has electronic zoom/auto focus...

Straight from the motherland of electronics...

1 comment:

  1. came up ... looking forward to seeing some footage ... E.VIL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...