Thursday, January 13, 2011

Art Is The Weapon...

Some Dope Xmas Gifts. My sis looked up my Amazon wish list and this book has been on my list for years. Ichibay Its a tattoo art book jam packed w/ super dope fresh tattoo art/sketches. Includes some insect studies which i really like...

Osamu Tezuka's Buddha. I started this series a month or two ago and my girl got me the Third book. I need to read the second one b4 i can start this one. More incentive to go out and grab it now...

Goonies!!!! 25th Blue Ray Anniversary. Goonies Never Say Die!

I was into the whole vinyl toy craze maybe 5 or so years ago. I really liked these figures Nanospore . My girl got me not one but twodavems. Sweet!..


Say What!?! or Say Whooo!?!..
My girl made me a PataPataPeppy Figure. So Sick wit it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...