Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jumping Mountains...

Been using the SeaWorld pass a lil more now. They have a lot in store for us in the near future. A turtle reef, and a new roller coaster. Would like to put together a proposal some time w/ some samples of my native american art work and maybe work something out. I just dont know with what yet...

Capybara, the largest species of rodent in the world. I want to pet one or two...

Finally tested out my new eggtimer pano device. And drum roll.........It WORKS! Its actually really nice to chill at one spot for a long period of time. To see how many diff passerby's there are all around San Diego and to actually relax and collect one thoughts or just blank out and enjoy the moment. Now to find different places/things to timelapse...

Hit up Ceder Creek Falls once again. This time entering through the Ramona side. The hike is relatively shorter than the Julian hike but is soooo steeep on the way back up...


Lucky enough to be the only people there for the whole duration of our visit. The 3 streams u have to cross are currently mid shin high so we took off our shoes and socks to traverse through the freezing water. I had every intention of going into the water b4 the hike and after crossing the streams i said no. But when we got to the falls i told myself to live a little and why not. So i convinced my friend to get me lunch if i did. That water was cold but it effected my feet the most they almost went numb. Great times...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...