Friday, April 29, 2011

This Is Like A Flashback...

This guy was as big as my hand which isnt saying much cause i gots me some small hands but its big non the less. He would stretch out a limb, then shimmy a little and the move..thats how he moved across this cars window without loosing grip..it was quite interesting...


Startled by this BIG ASS Widow. It retreated back into a hole as u see here. I got to see how big it was when it crawled back. As i was taking the pictures i could see its mouth appendeges and what i thought to be its eyes move. I didnt want it to jump on me although very unlikely so i settled with some not so macro shots. Peep its oiled slick body. Crazy....


The homey Phate from Taiwan got down on a leagle beagle for a store. He rocked his usual phunk style/fill and even hit me up. Hope to link up soon...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...