Monday, June 1, 2009

Dream in 3D

I had a dream last night that included some 3D...
I was painting a chill yard and in the middle of my session I decided to check out the rest of the work in the yard. I noticed some guy ROME had work on all the walls. I thought it must have been an out of towner cause i didn't recognize or have ever heard of that name b4. After I saw that he had pieces on all the walls i noticed the background to one of his pieces. The background appeared to have movement whenever I walked side to side. It was a japanese esque landscape w/ a Hokusai inspired river. I then look to the next wall and there is another piece but with a character swinging a bat at home plate. I then inspect the wall up close and the whole wall is covereed in Lenticular sheets. So all the walls appeared to be in 3D. I look at a wall across the ways and there is a ball bouncing off the wall as if it had been hit there by the other piece. I walk up to it and the ball is litereally 3ft away from the wall. I run my hand through it as if it were a halogram. At that viewpoint I survey the whole yard and this fool had the tenacity to not only have pieces on 5 walls but made a whole ball park out of his pieces and they all coincided w/ each other telling a story of a major hit in a baseball game. My mind was blown away in the dream and when I awoke I tried to grasp what I had just witnessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...