Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Interesting Day @ Work


One Perk of my job is that people often give you food from their parties.

Pineapple Sorbet from costco. Think they also have coconut and some other fruit. It was really refreshing.


My Dad's friend went to Japan and brought back a roadster magazine and some edible car cookies.
Another perk is the lost and found. During the summer people leave soo much stuff and never come back to retrieve it. Some kid left a backpack and when looking inside for some id found this book. I remember having this book as a kid and still remember the facts about some sharks.


So this rabbit would let me come up really close to it. It was soo tiny and it wouldn't hop away. Then i noticed some weird stuff coming out of its neck and it was pretty stiff. It was still breathing but sadly i knew it was dying. About an hour later it died. Then an hour after that some crows got to it.

2 comments:

  1. Awww.. that rabbit reminds me of the itty bitty rabbit Genard's mom found in their yard and how she tried to keep it as their pet lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yes! Island way sorbet pina colada!
    I like found items, sharks are sweet.
    The rabbit story hit me a bit though. Most definitely an interesting day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...