Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Nike +


So I finally got a new pair of jogging shoes. Opted for some Nike + capable ones and got them on sale for $38. Ill post flicks of my old ones and new ones later. But the Nike + allows me to record my run w/ my ipod touch and calibrates the calories burnt and avg's my speed w/ the time and distance for each workout. You get to keep records online, track your progress, join teams, challenge friends, and do other stuff. You also get to make a mini character, and here is mine. I tripped out when they offered a Taiwan flag t shirt.

And here is the log of my 1st run. 7.65 miles in 50 min. Avg speed was 6.3 per mile. And i burnt 921 calories? I don't know how accurate these stats are but its pretty cool anyway. Ill have to calibrate it accurately later when i go to Miramar Lake


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...