Thursday, August 20, 2009

Koirean

So i spent another night w/ illustrator. I put this Korean flag design together a little bit ago and wanted to get some lettering to put along w/ it. But i wanted it to kinda resemble kanji or even Korean characters. So i thought i did well w/ the letters in the short amount of time i drew them up. There's soo much i want to do, i have so many ideas and so many ambitions, but only realistically act upon a very very small percentage of them. I wonder how much were on the minds of the Greats. I guess that is one of the many things that separates the Greats from people like myself. I bet they have x amount more ideas than i have running through their heads and they also act upon them more. But at least i have ideas reserved for rainy days. I'd rather be like that than not be creating at all.



I really like the letters vertically positioned and envision  them on a black shirt w/ some fighting baby blue color...but also think that the general public wouldn't think to read the letters sideways

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...