Friday, August 14, 2009

What was Old is Now New

Seing all the picture albums and keepsakes @ my Grandmas inspired me to rummage through my families own stuff. So this is what I found. I knew we had a bunch of slides cause my dad always wanted to watch them but i never did as a child. Now w/ my film scanner im thinking of scanning all the slides and checking them out. I also found a box full of old 8mm film reels along w/ the projector. I took it out and fooled around w/ it and played one reel. It was a trip to see it ill post some up later when i get them onto the comp. I am keeping my fingers crossed that my dad kept the actual 8mm camera that he filmed the movies on so that i can mess around w/ it. Granted it still operates and i can get a hold of 8mm film?



I also found some old pics of my mom, a small Taiwan flag that is now hanging up in my room, my parents wedding pictures, and these Taiwan flag stickers. I love stickers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...