Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Muramasa!!! The Demon Blade

Im by no means a gamer...i like to play very few of them actually...Gem Fighter and some fighting games...I remember one of my fondest memories of playing a game and being not only enthralled about the game, but its gameplay, story line, and art. I played it in Taiwan w/ my cuzn on SNES and don't know the name of the game. But this game that came out for wii tickles my nostalgia and brings back those feelings i had about that initial game i played in Taiwan. I watched the trailers and am still in awe of the art. I am a huge fan of Japanese art and am really excited to play this game. Now to only get a wii and the game...

http://www.muramasathedemonblade.com/?fbid=ZQsg7dhKjC8#/home


Click on the pics to enlarge and let ur eyes feast on these screenshots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...