Monday, September 14, 2009

Labor Day Weekend ~~~~> O

Over an hr of footage, 10hrs of editing condensed it to 17minutes, so itll take a while to upload. I almost lost it after i was done w/ it all. I have a profound respect for video editors now. A lot of work that is put into editing isnt even recognized by the avg viewer. I now know that i should watch a "final" draft edited video @ least 15 times and then start to edit it even further. I learned a lot making this video and I know its long but when u watch it itll go by fast. This is a representation of my perspective of the weekend. Im happy to have spent time w/ family and to be able to partake in my cuzzins wedding. Congratulations again Jack & Jennifer Evanko.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...