Friday, September 18, 2009

These Fragile Vessels that Move us Through Life, They falter, They indure, They Astonish

The things I go through to get a spot...This is how my shoes get so grimy, luckily i remembered to wear my old shoes from a reminder from a close friend. I wanted to get to a spot and had to cross a who knows what infested stale, dormant swath of a pond...so i took my socks off and rolled up my jeans



I balanced beamed my way across this pvc pipe..standing on the rusted paint bucket and rock on the way and using this long staff for a cane for balance..i was lucky enough to make it across twice w/out and trouble


My friends would hate me for saying this but i am not much of a football fan...Lakers and Soccer all the way..but i am a Huge fan of San Diego and color schemes...couldnt get a well matched powder blue but u get the idea


I like it when my nails get painted w/ overspray...No Homo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...