Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Stickas

So ive been making and pasting my own stickers now for 3 or 4 years and finally got to like and use one. My trusty 2x2 vinyl stickers printed from stcky ricks http://www.stickyricks.net/ . I order them in 1,000 sticker packs and have been going through them faster and faster each time. Ive realized over the years that even though ur life is filled w/ going to everyday bland places, u will be amazed in how many places u visit over time. I try to leave a sticker in places that i go. Although i cant remember every sticker i will remember them if i am in the area. I feel like a squirrel hiding acorns for the winter. My friends have all been great in which i can give them some stickers and they participate in sticking them up as well. Hearing them talk about putting them up and getting random calls saying they've seen a sticker here and there makes me happy in that they are now a little more aware of their surroundings. So here is a little clip of where the fishies have been and met, hopefully they will be able to go to more places and meet more people in the near and far future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...