Thursday, July 2, 2009

Errands

Ran a bunch of errands today. Went to Mitsuwa and got my favorite candies. The Lychee and Melon hard candies. I saw the watermelon one below them and decided to try them out. Notice the yellow watermelon candy. Yes there are yellow watermelons and they taste the same but its just cool to see it and eat them. Met up w/ Donna and she gave me some money to get some paint to paint joey's room. I got a sketch done and hope it will turn out all right. I'm excited about it and hope it will turn out good cause joey is the one who will have to see it everyday. 


Went to Kleen house and they have busted down a wall and extended their store. They are jam packed w/ Ironlak paint and the store is looking really nice. Seeing all the paint and not wanting to have to come back to get more paint mid production i spent all of Donna's money. On the way home i came across these "bombs" and pulled over to flick them. I like how the wall gives them wavy lined details.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...