Thursday, July 30, 2009

Another Day @ The Beach

Went to Torrey Pines beach again w/ Santos, Cruz, Melanie & Joey. This time the waves were small and the water was still incredibly warm. I decided to try out my snorkeling mask. When i got out the very 1st thing i saw when i dunked my face into the water was a small sting ray swimming away. After that i saw plenty of little fish and a baby sand shark. I told Melanie that she could take pictures w/ my cameras while we were out and the following sepia pics were taken by her. I never messed w/ the color configurations on my camera yet and i think these shots are amazing.







Finally got a hold of Ai and Ps and finally finished a design. I still plan on encircling this by a crest of some sort.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...