Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Good Day

Today Elmer hit me up and wanted to get some Peruvian lunch. Couldn't find a joint so I suggested Tip Top Meats in Carlsbad. Its a European market that sells soooo much cool stuff from Europe. They have a meat market in which u can buy cuts of meat, kabobs and all kinds of cheese, snacks and beverages. So I had lunch there w/ Roy and Elmer.


Roy and Elmer both ordered the hamburger cause they always like to match like that. But I got the Steak fillet and Stien. It came w/ beef soup, a steak fillet wraped in bacon, saurkraut, red lettuce, fries and a stien of beer for $10







Then we decided to catch a movie. Elmer wanted to watch The Hangover but the showing was too late for Roy cause he had night class. I wanted to see UP and Roy Wanted to see The Proposal? We ended up watching Transformers. That was the second time for me. Ifell asleep during the movie which i have never done b4.


Then later on that day I went to meet up w/ the homie Ken for a pick up soccer game. I havn't played in maybe six years. After the 1st couple of plays i was winded, but after i got warmed up i got back into it. I still have the skill set to play at a competitive level but its still pretty rusty. I had soo much fun though, I LOVE PLAYING SOCCER!!!!


I asked my coworker to flick these of me w/ my polaroid and we had to re do a couple of them. Still not perfect but thats cool. I want to do a bunch of these characters of all my friends and then mix and match them. Like put Elmer's face on Donna's torso etc...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...