Monday, July 13, 2009

Bee Eazy

Got down w/ some homies then had to rush home sower up and then headed down to Lawrences for a party. Hopefully i can get a hold of some pics from the party. 




Izumi w/ Roy, Rob, Donna, Melanie and Hoda. All u can eat sushi for $20. 


So today i was taking a nap and heard a fly stuck in my blinds by my window. I didnt bother to look for it cause i figured it would fly away or die eventually. Then when i got home that night and went to bed i could hear it flying around. As i pulled the covers over myself i felt a splinter on my tricep and it felt like it was getting snagged on the blankets. Then i felt another one on my elbow and then realized something was up. I then turned on my room light and found this bee thingy flying around. I guess these guys bite or have fixated stingers. Not the business being surprised by this when trying to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...